- Product Description
Do you feel the summer? We do with this wonderful multifunctional Ceramic Kamado style Berghoff BBQ. It is the perfect compact ceramic BBQ standing at just 58cm in Orange.Ceramic BBQ small cookers are extremely versatile. You now have the ability to grill, smoke & bake all within the same piece of cookware. Due to the excellent heat retention properties of ceramic, high temperatures can be achieved and maintained by precise control of airflow via the top and bottom vents. High temperatures are ideal for fast cooking burgers and sausages, whilst low heats will cook larger joints over a longer period of time. Why not try adding some wood chips to the charcoal or try combining different flavour wood chips to make your meats even more flavour some.Our Ceramic Kamado style Berghoff BBQ's are constructed from high fire ceramics with an outer surface glaze that is extremely resistant to weathering. The durability of the Berghoff BBQ is second to none; they do not rust and they will not crack.Temperature of the Berghoff BBQ is controlled by an exceptionally precise temperature control which offers a range of temperatures from 80ºC up to 400ºC.Finished in hard wearing orange ceramic this is the ideal cooking accessory, especially if you have limited space such as smaller porches and patios. If you especially like camping or going to the beach, this smaller BBQ is the perfect tool.Here are some tips to get the best out of your Berghoff Ceramic Barbecue:
- 1. Always cook with the lid closed- this creates higher temperatures and better heat retention.
- 2. Never use petrol, white spirit, lighter fluid, alcohol or other similar chemicals for lighting or relighting.
- 3. Do not use water to extinguish the charcoals.
- 4. It is highly recommended that you use lump wood charcoal in your Berghoff Ceramic BBQ – it burns for longer and produces less ash which can restrict the airflow.
- Compact ceramic BBQ standing at just 58cm in Orange.
- Cooking Surface of 34cm diameter/148.5 sq in
- Weight of 23Kgs
- Ceramic BBQ ideal for 1 chicken or 4 Burgers
- Working temperature 100°C to 400°C
- Includes a cooking grid as standard
- Built-in Thermometer
- Body from High-Fire Heat-Resistant Ceramics
- Fire Box made from High-Fire Heat-Resistant Ceramics
- Cast Iron Coated Stand
- Cast Iron Coal Grate
- Cast Iron Top Vent Wheel
- Dimensions:-580(h) x 330(w) x 400(d)mm
- 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Additional Information
Delivery 24 Hours Delivery Model QVIDESO Dimensions (D x W x H) 580(h) x 330(w) x 400(d)mm Heat Up Time (Mins) 30 minutes to 400°C Working Temperature Range 100°C to 400°C Operating Temperature Range 100°C to 400°C Temperature Stability N/A Power Supply N/A Finish Orange Brand No Warranty 1 Years Parts & Labour
- We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: €1,104.99 Incl. VAT: €1,325.99
Regular Price: €77.99
Special Price Excl. VAT: €51.99 Incl. VAT: €62.39