- Product Description
Introducing the SousVideTools® Thermal Circulator with a high resolution wide 5inch Touch Screen interface for programming. The Thermal Circulator is Bluetooth enabled meaning you can control it from your device via an app. The app does not just make sous-vide cooking more accessible; it's also designed to ensure food safety.
The 5inch Touch Screen interface has been IP67 certified meaning that it is resistant against water ingress, just like the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mobile phone.
It is still the most-heavy duty unit on the market. A 2 kw heating element means faster heating times, so time spent waiting for the cooking vessel to reach temperature is minimal. An inbuilt energy saving device automatically turns on once the unit reaches temperature. This professional model has been designed so that you just clamp the unit to the side of any suitable stainless/polycarbonate container/kitchen vessel up to 80 litres capacity, and you have an instant temperature-controlled sous vide water bath. The stirred technology ensures no hot or cold spots. Its space saving design allows for quick storage and movement between locations.
The timer can be set between 1minute and 99hours. Once the cooking time has completed the unit will notify you by both an alarm and display indicator, whilst still continuing to operate. Temperature control is very simple, with touch button control. This model also features a low water level protection, meaning should you or a colleague accidentally turn the circulator on empty or allow the water level to drop below the minimum required the circulator will shut off and notify you by both an alarm and display indicator (ER1) ensuring it remains undamaged. The machine is completely constructed in anodized aluminum meaning it can withstand the pressures of the commercial kitchen.
The SousVideTools team has applied its great expertise to bring you this fantastic range of sous vide and vacuum packing equipment. The range offers the perfect combination of high technology, innovative design and great practicality. The SousVideTools range of products is now recognised globally as a brand that stands for precision, reliability and innovation.
- High precision sous vide thermal circulator with temperature control
- 5inch Touch Screen interface
- The Touch Screen is IP67 certified meaning that it is resistant against water ingress, just like the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mobile phone.
- 2KW Heating element
- Designed to fit to any round or flat cooking vessel with a minimum depth of 16.5cm by means of a clamp
- Best performances up to 80 litres
- Working temperature 40°C to 100°C, accuracy 0.03°C.
- Multiple Machines can be managed from the App
- Offers exceptional temperature stability
- Energy saving mode that reduces energy consumption to a mere 20 watts in cook and hold mode without any loss of temperature control, perfect for the cost conscious green chef.
- Low level water protection device switches off the sous vide in case of accidental use without water
- Circulating pump to eliminate cold and hot spots
- Temperature sensor to prevent overload and overheating
- A convenient handle makes it easy to carry
- Dimensions:-377(h) x 155(w) x 260(d)mm
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Additional Information
Delivery 24 Hours Delivery Model SVT-iVide Dimensions (D x W x H) 377(h) x 155(w) x 260(d)mm Heat Up Time (Mins) 30 minutes to 65°C Working Temperature Range 40°C to 100°C Operating Temperature Range 40°C to 100°C Temperature Stability 0.03°C Power Supply UK 3pin plug or Schuko plug for Europe Finish Stainless Steel Brand Sousvidetools.com Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: €1,299.99 Incl. VAT: €1,559.99
Excl. VAT: €64.99 Incl. VAT: €77.99
Excl. VAT: €1,169.99 Incl. VAT: €1,403.99