Beef Ribs Sous Vide By From The Sauce | Recipe by sousvidetools.com
Beef Ribs Sous Vide By From The Sauce
- COOK TIME: 16 Hours
- PREP TIME: 30 Minutes
- SERVES: 4
- 4 Beef Ribs
- 1 Bottle Jeremiah Weed
- Worcestershire Sauce (2 Table spoons)
- English Mustard
- A good beef rub (salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder)
Try this fantastic beef rib recipe kindly provided by From The Sauce a outside caterer who uses sous vide to reheat and hold meat at temperature before serving. Find out a little more about them and how they use sous vide here.
- Coat the ribs in English mustard and the beef rub.
- Smoke the beef ribs with mesquite wood in a smoker for 24 hours until internal temp is 160F
- Combine the Jeremiah Weed and Worcestershire Sauce in a saucepan and reduce by 1/3
- Add the beef ribs to a vac seal bag and combine with the Jeremiah Weed mixture. 1 rib per bag.
- Cook sous vide for 12 hours at 160F
- Finish on bbq