Smoky Guacamole | Recipe by sousvidetools.com
- 3 Bacon Strips
- 3 Avocados, peeled and seeded
- 2 TBS Red Onion, diced
- Few Sprigs Coriander, fresh, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed and minced
- 1 Serrano Chile, seeded and diced
- 1 TBS Lime Juice
- 1/8 Tsp Paprika
- 1/8 Tsp Black Sea Salt
- Hickory Smoking Gun™ Wood Chips
- Smoking Gun
Spice up your life with one of our new and most exciting products yet – this recipe has been tried and tested and the reviews all say the same thing – that no fajita feast or naughty nachos should ever be without this cheeky little side dish.
The smoking gun, available at SousVide tools would make a great Father’s Day gift……be quick though they are fast becoming one of our best selling products!
- Griddle the bacon strips for about 2-3 minutes either side until crunchy in a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat.
- Once cooked, drain the fat by patting the bacon with kitchen paper.
- Put to one side to cool and in the meantime chop the avocado into small cubes.
- Chop the crispy bacon into a crumb and combine with the avocado along with the red onion, coriander, garlic clove, serrano chile, lime juice, paprika and black sea salt.
- Cover the mix with cling film or a lid and place the nozzle of the gun into the bowl.
- Switch the gun on and set the chips alight.
- Allow all the chips to burn and the smoke to fill the entire bowl before sealing it completely.
- Leave for 5 minutes before removing the lid.
- Roughly combine all the ingredients together with a fork and swiftly serve before it all gets eaten.
Choose the dipping tools wisely – we suggest corn chips or crudites.