Smoked sous vide duck breast with burnt orange and tarragon crème fraiche | Recipe by sousvidetools.com
Smoked sous vide duck breast with burnt orange and tarragon crème fraiche
Chris Holland Smoked sous vide duck breast with burnt orange and tarragon crème fraiche Recipes Smoked, sous vide, duck, burnt, orange, tarragon, crème fraiche, dinner, lunch, english
- COOK TIME: 2 HOURS
- PREP TIME: 30 MINS
- DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM
- SERVES: 2
- 1 duck breast – trimmed and sinew removed
- 1 orange – cut in half
- 35g tarragon
- 50 g crème fraiche
Back to Recipes
- Pre heat your water bath to 60°C
- Place the oranges directly on the embers and scorch until slightly blackened. Then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Season the duck and vacuum in a pouch, cook in the water bath for about 2 hours.
- Remove the duck from the pouch, pat dry then place onto BBQ and caramelise until golden.
- For the tarragon crème fraiche, blend the crème fraiche and the tarragon in a high-speed blender until smooth, season to taste.